Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bush's Book. A review by Canine News

Apparently, someone swiped a “first draft” of George Bush's memoirs and this reviewer got a sneak peak. Though this great work stands above review, here are my thoughts.

From the very first words of; “King George”, The bestest monark ever! I found myself moved by the wisdom, sincerity, and grace of this Great Man. Here are those first words.

“As soon as my aid wheeled in this here talk in type out machine I realized that I can finally write my memwars. That don't look right. Erase that. Back up now. Stop writing what I'm saying and erase that wrong word. Stop it! Goddamn thing must be busted. I'll show you busted! Crash!”

This stirring intro is followed by 665 (for a nice, round, total of 666) pages of primal, emotionally moving, Crayon art. Heavily influenced by themes like: Bulging sacks with dollar signs on them. Giant oil barrels. Female stick figures, with impossibly large “boobies”, and Muslim stuff getting blowed up. Mr Bush has managed to express his imagination while capturing our own.

I would like to thank President Bush for inspiring me, Nay! us, with his greatness. I would also like to thank him for sending round those nice young men, from the Secret Service, who were eager to see that I didn't miss any of the nuances of this, truly, Great Book. Nor, opportunities to, rightfully, point out the Greatness of this Great Man.

BTW, this Great Man is so Great all proceeds will go to one of his family's foundations, rather than, straight to his own pocket. Seriously, this Great Man may be the first to Achieve Sainthood (Real Christian Sainthood, not dirty Catholic Sainthood.) within his own lifetime. This Great Man's every breath makes each of us , a little, Greater.

No comments: