Monday, May 21, 2007

Rudy's brain



Following the lead of our President, presidential hopeful "Rudy" Jewliani (if that is his real name) announced his plans to remove his own brain. "No matter how much I hit it, my brain keeps thinking things and forcing my mouth to say them". "If I want to retain the support of anyone, I have to stop saying the things my brain cooks up". "I'm sick of it". "It's time for us to part ways".

A spokesman for Rudy's brain said, "While Mr Giiuliianii's brain (if that is his real name) respects the Mayor's right to have it removed, it finds the idea of brain removal reprehensible". "The government should pronounce it's scorn for such actions; while not supporting those who support, or fail to support, legislation that would permit, enable, prohibit, dissuade, inform, influence or, fail to do any of these things; regarding such an important personal decision that carries such wide ranging social implications".

Mr. Giulliannie (if that is his real name) was heard to say, "See what I mean"? when he heard his brain's remarks. "I've got to find out what movie George was talking about". "I can't get rid of this parasite soon enough". "I'm ready to shoot it".

No comments: